I quickly came up with a basic quilt design and let the fabrics do the talking. I added the baby's name and an elephant in Minky (I used scraps from the blue minky that I backed the quilt with) on the lower right hand corner and echoed the elephant on the top left corner.
For the quilting, I also used the prints as inspiration mixing in some meandering, straight lines and some arced lines along the blue and gray print fabric. I am still amazed that I was able to finish in time seeing as I have been having such a hard time getting projects finished lately. I hope to have another finish soon on a much larger quilt! Can't wait to share the results!
Until next time . . . happy sewing!