I wish I would have taken a before picture but it wouldn't even stand up on it's own. Last night I grabbed a screw driver and wood glue. I took almost the entire rack apart, reinforced areas with glue and properly tightened everything up. When I woke up this morning I found a perfectly stable, beautiful quilt rack just waiting to hold some quilts!
All it needs now is a round finial on the bottom left (one was missing) and some stain touch up on the top 4 corners. It was just a little damaged from being kept upside down at the thrift shop.
Not bad for $20 and just 30 minutes of work. Especially considering that I found this rack online at Sears for $50! I am quite happy with this thrifty find . . . I can't wait to finish up some new quilts to hang on it!